• The Bible was written by men, supernaturally inspired by God
• The Bible, God's Word, is 100% true.
• There is only one living and true God.
• The Holy Spirit is a divine person; equal with God the Father and God the Son and of the same nature.
• Literal account of creation found in Genesis.
• Man was created in innocence, but voluntary sinned against God.
• Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Ghost in a miraculous manner.
• Salvation of sinners is entirely by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
• God's grace and free gift of salvation has been made available to all.
• The great gospel blessing, which Christ secures to such as believe in Him, is Justification.
• Repentance and faith are solemn obligation, and also inseparable graces, wrought in our souls by the quickening Spirit of God.
• A church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers, associated by a covenant of faith and fellowship of the gospel.
• Christian baptism of a believer is the immersion in water into the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• There is radical and essential difference between the righteous and the wicked.
• Civil government is of divine appointment for the interests and good order of human society.
To read the Articles of Faith please click here
Share this page: